|Rectangular Rolling Shutters
Rectangular Shutters are a versatile solution
to protect any kind of window or door ...
These shutters are designed to protect buildings from the worst of storms, the hardiest burglar, the strongest sunlight and the most variable thermal conditions imaginable. The most durable coverings in the industry, featuring push button electrical motors and more.
More Features for Rectangular Shutters:
- All-Weather aluminum roll formed foam-filled and heavy-duty extruded aluminum slat profiles.
- Simple manual operators: strap recoil box, cord crank box, strap crank box, gear crank, spring assist.
- 3 Closure positions- partially opened position allows light and ventilation to filter through shutter.
- Extruded aluminum guide rails with plastic entry guide for stable curtain motion.
- Optional removable spring-loaded front & rear stormbars
- All aluminum, stainless steel, or plastic components for oxidation resistance.
- Die-cast aluminum endcaps.
- 2-piece shutter housing for easy maintenance.
- Push button electrical motor operators.
- Powder Coated weather resistant paint finishes.
- Standard Colors to blend with any color scheme. Many custom colors available.
- 5-year full & limited lifetime warranty on motors for these rolling shutters.
View Technical Specifications > | View Technical Drawings
Security & Storm
These shutters provide an effective deterent to burglars. When in place and locked, the shutters make it near impossible for intruders to enter. Studies claim that most burglars will pass by homes with shutters and look for easier victims. Shutters also provide a barrier of protection against vandalism.
Recommended for Hurricane ~ Storm ~ Security:
RCE....Extruded aluminum for extreme hurricane..storm..security protection. TDI tested, 140mph/ impact resistant, approved for local building codes protecting Seaward areas of Texas. Extruded aluminum 0.34" slat thickness..0.04"/1.016mm gauge aluminum wall thickness. With stand 120-140mph wind. Impact resistant.
Also used for Shading, Noise Reduction & Thermal Control
Rectangular shutters allow flexible and automated control of sunlight, minimizing damage to carpets, paintings, furniture and plants from Ultraviolet light. The silver anodized surface reflects up to 92% of sunlight. It's more than protection though, our shutters give you the opportunity to control the shade and temperature inside the room, making for a more comfortable living or working environment.
Our rolling rectangular shutters also have great energy saving and thermal control advantages: Indoor spaces can be up to 90% cooler in summer and 50% warmer in winter, compared to rooms without rolling shutters. On cold winter days, the cold wind stays outside, providing comfort and keeping heating bills down to a minimum. On hot sunny days, air conditioning may not be needed.
The Shading benefits:
- reflects up to 92% of sunlight
- protects interiors from UV ray damage
- allows versatile shading control
GC shutters offer the benefit of being a protective barrier from unwanted noise, also reflect and absorb sound waves away from your home or business.
Recommended for Shading, Thermal Control, Noise Reduction:
Benefits Of Our Rolling Rectangular Shutters
- Protects window and door openings from driving wind and rain damage.
- Provide a physical barrier to deter burglars.
- Sun Protection. Eliminates fade damage to fabrics caused by extensive sun exposure.
- Reduced energy costs.
- 100% Privacy when closed.
- You control the amount of light through the shutters.
- Semi-open position allows shadow and motion detection.
- Storm and Hurricane Season protection.
- Projectile protection from airborne particles caused by high winds.
- Increased insulation factors.
- Increased property values.
- Reduced insurance premiums.
Click Here For A Free Quote
Gulf Coast Shutters
Serving Galveston, Beaumont,
Houston, Florida, Louisiana & Southeast Texas.
©2007 Copyright gulfcoastshutters.com. All Rights reserved.